This privacy statement was last changed on May 22, 2022, last checked on May 22, 2023, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States and the European Union.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://splashbi.com and https://sqlconnect.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose and categories of data
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to other recipients for the following purposes:
3. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
4. How we respond to Do Not Track signals & Global Privacy Control
Our website does not respond to and does not support the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
7. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
8. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
9. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
9.1 Right to know what personal information is being collected about you
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
9.2 The right to know whether personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
9.3 The Right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights
We shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s privacy rights, including, but not limited to, by:
- Denying goods or services to the consumer.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if the consumer exercises the consumer’s privacy rights.
- Suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, nothing prohibits us from charging a consumer a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
9.4 The right to delete any personal information
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
- A business that receives a verifiable request from a consumer to delete the consumer’s personal information pursuant to subdivision (a) of this section shall delete the consumer’s personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the consumer’s personal information from their records.
- A business or a service provider shall not be required to comply with a consumer’s request to delete the consumer’s personal information if it is necessary for the business or service provider to maintain the consumer’s personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- (Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
10. Selling and disclosure of personal data to third parties
We have not sold consumers’ personal data in the preceding 12 months.A list of the categories we have disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months:
- A first and last nameAccount name or aliasA home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or townAn email addressA telephone numberIP addressProfessional or employment-related information
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
12. Contact details
3079 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Duluth GA, 30097
Toll free phone number: +1 (844) 293-6669
Phone number: 678-251-4674
13. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are in one of the EU/EEA countries, beginning in May 2018, SplashBI will have certain obligations as a data processor towards our Customers regarding your Personal Information, and certain obligations towards you as a data controller, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Customer, as data controller, will be responsible for protecting your rights under the GDPR for your Personal information included in data under the Customer’s control. Until the GDPR comes into effect in May 2018, you will continue to enjoy the privacy rights under applicable national legislation and the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data). To learn more about your rights under the GDPR you can visit the European Commission’s page on Protection of Personal Data, at: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/index_en.
14. Cross-border Personal Information transfers
Data hosted on the SplashBI Cloud is hosted in the cloud environment selected by the Customer, which may be either in the EU or outside the EU. Our staff located in the United Kingdom, the United States and India have access to Customer data on the SplashBI Cloud environment. Data we collect while providing our Services is hosted in the United Kingdom, the United States and India. If you are in the European Union, EEA, or Switzerland, you have a right to access your Personal Information that we hold about you, and can correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles, except where the burden or expense of providing you access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of other persons would be violated. If you wish to exercise any of your rights in your Personal Information held by a Customer, please contact the relevant Customer (the data controller).
Complianz | Cookie Consent
This website uses the Privacy Suite by Complianz to collect and record Browser and Device-based Consent. Your IP address is anonymized and stored in our database for this functionality. This service does not process any personally identifiable information and does not share any data with the service provider.
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Performance Cookies- These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our Sites. They help us know which pages are popular and see how visitors move around the Sites. If you do not allow these cookies, we will be less able to optimize the Sites’ performance. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
Targeting Cookies- These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. Those companies may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. These cookies do not directly store personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
Functional Cookies- These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. Some services may not function properly if you do not allow these cookies. These cookies do not directly store personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.